What blogs are you reading? Here are some of my favorites (in no order), if you’re interested in my podroll, you can find it here.
- Miss Grace’s Disgrace: I’ve been following this blog on and off for a few years. Her post on “Why Bra Shopping Sucks” really caught my attention and I got sucked in.
- The Diaper Bag Confessions: Love her posts about products, especially about baby carriers.
- Dirty Diaper Confessions: Found her on Instagram and have been following on and off.
- Tales of Me and the Husband: another Insta find. I love this one for so many reasons. They’re currently living in Italy, the “juicy” tale of her and husband’s courtship (it’s straight out of a novel I’d love to read), her gorgeous pictures, and her name is Bridget. It may not be spelled the same but I feel a sense of kinship.
- Ramshackle Glam: a dear friend game me Jordan Reid’s first book as a Christmas gift last year and it’s been great. I used it as a special treat when going to my OB visits. One time I didn’t have it and my OB asked me where my book was. Still makes me giggle and appreciate a) my OB noticing and b) the book. The blog feels like a continuation of the book.
More to come! What are you reading? Let me know and I’ll make sure to check them out.